We are preparing our annual Back-to-School Drive-thru and Backpack Giveaway on Thursday, July 14, 2022 starting at 10 AM. We welcome any donations for this event such as school supplies, backpacks, clothing, and food items for the children. Volunteers are also needed to help set up and serve.
For donations, you may drop them off at 1201 E Main St. by Friday, July 1, 2022
To help volunteer:
- Use the Volunteer sign-up form to the right.
- Visit our Volunteer page for more information.
- Call (919) 688-9641, x5025.
Specific things we are seeking help with:
- A church or business to make chili (30-50 gallons) and slaw (80 lbs) for the BTS event.
We also are in need of donations for the following school supplies:
- Colored pencils
- Colored Markers
- Glue Sticks
- 3 x 5 Index cards
- Scotch tape
- College ruled & Wide Ruled paper
- 5 subject notebooks
- 3 Subject notebooks
- Pocket dividers
- Expo Markers
Thank you for helping provide an at-risk child the tools he needs to succeed in school. Deadline for donations is Friday, July 1, 2022.